I woke up at 8:00AM and got dressed, then my mom said “Get in the car we’re going to Johnny’s House”. Then we got into Johnny’s car and we started to drive to Birch Bay.I thought that road was familiar but it wasn’t because I’ve never been the birch bay. We got to Birch Bay in about an hour and 30 minutes. ” Hey Ellis do you want to play on my phone.” said Johnny “Sure” I said.

By 9:30 AM, we were entering Birch Bay.Then we went to Johnny’s Hotel and dropped off Johnny stuff. We went driving around looking for the water park but for some reason couldn’t find the water park. I found out after our trip that the park is 15 years old! Finally, we found the park but had to wait 30 minutes for tickets! When we went into the water park, we got changed into our bathing suits.

Johnny and I got our life jackets on because we were kind of scared at first. I don’t really like swimming so the first time I went into the water I was kinda scared. After the first time on a waterslide, it wasn’t really scary the second time. We had lots of fun sliding but decided to try the hot tub. It was very relaxing because it was different from all the slide water because it was like ice cubes in the arctic water.

So, Johnny went back to eat and I was going for the big slides. I got in line and I saw Liam and Peyton pretty far ahead in the line so I joined the back of the line. I was nervous but the line was getting longer behind me so I kept going towards the front. When I got to the front of the line and they let me in I walked up the giant steps, but I went back down. I couldn’t go down the giant slides because I was so scared and it was just too much out of my comfort zone. So then I walked back down all the stairs and walk back to our spot to eat. Johnny and I decided to play tag. At first I was it and I tagged him even though he was fast,I was faster. So then we got tired and and got ice cream. 

While eating our ice cream, I heard of giant gasp by almost the whole water park. I ran over to the front of the park because I was waiting for another friend. The water in one of the slides started to turn yellow,  orange, and then red. A guy got very injured on the slide. The whole crowd was screaming while people were jumping out of the water and the lifeguards ran to that one spot. My friend showed up and said ”why is everybody screaming?’’ Nobody responded while we ran as fast as we could back to our spot. We told everybody stay at our spot because the park might close because of the accident. All the slides were shut down to filter the water but the hot tub and pool were still open. We were told it might open back up in 30 minutes but it never reopened.We all  got all of our refunds because the park closed.While packing I saw the long line getting refunds and we walked out of the park. We ended the day at Johnny’s hotel with us playing in the pool and my mom bringing us KFC. Shortly after we left to for the day. 

One thought on “THE WATER PARK