I got ready for school and my mom said, “Do you want a umbrella to take to school,” I was anxious to walk out the door to the car, then I pushed through  and open the door to the car and we started driving to school we were so close to Marshall and, we got to the drop off line and mom drop me off. 

I walked to the back of the school and I said, “To myself it will be OK,” I went to Portable one and two, and then I Walked up the ramp nervously I was shaking but then. I opened the door and it wasn’t that bad everybody was already there I hung up my backpack and got started on Google keep. 

So then I went to slide two and And got started One by One Classroom raising their hands quarter of the classroom where we’re  raising their hands and then it was very loud I couldn’t describe it it was like four movie theaters it was so very loud.

So then miss Novy call us over and about how to make a box and type in it and then Morgan and Ellis already knew how to do it because the siblings were already in Miss Novy’s class. they knew how to color their box already.

5 thoughts on “THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

1. I really like your story because you have a lot of words. (I don’t know what to say) I also like the beautiful backpack. Work it Queen your best friend jade.